Friday, July 17, 2009

Punch Art Book

Hello all!

This will be a quick post today, I have so much to do before going out today.

I made a punch art scrapbook (mine is an 8x8) & I still have some more to do but thought I would share some with you today & tomorrow. These are so darn cute & I just love things like this...just think of the possibilities, you could put them on a card or on top of a box or put them on a big paper clip, or even on top of a post it holder just to name a few. I got the idea from Angie over at Chic' n Scratch & then found a few other pages from different blogs in blogland but the majority came from Angie's blog, so take a look & create your very own punch book!

Lady Bug


Hippo


Lion


Lamb


Have a great weekend everyone & thanks for dropping by today!

7 comments:

Elena said...

What a fun idea to make a book and write all of the punches and finished project in it! I really love it! Love the little critters you showed!

Teri said...

Love this punch art book. So much work, but it's worth it! Can't wait to see some of these cuties on a card! xo, Teri

Kyoko said...

Uhhh LOVING IT! Boy, my brain cannot even figure stuff like this out! TFS ... they are just too cute! Have a great weekend Rita!

Little C's Creations said...

Ms. Rita! too cute!! Never seen that lamb or Lion ones before...

hugs,
Jen

Rina said...

too cute Rita. Yep, I can't wait to see some of these put to action.

Jodi said...

This is so great that you oranized all the different ways these punches can be used!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

More terrific creations! The lion and hippo are too cute! Thanks for sharing your awesome album Rita!
hugs
Risa:)