OMGosh it has been thundering & pouring buckets this morning since about 7 am. When is this rain going to go away? Oops I think I better close for now it seems to be right over my head...I'll be back after it passes. I'm back & right now the sun peeked out from the clouds for just a moment. It got so dark, it was like night time. I was by myself for awhile there & I hate being alone during a LOUD mean thunder storm don't you? This rain is really working on every one's nerves now, we all want to enjoy summer! I guess I didn't get any takers to swap some rain for a little sunshine hah??? Oh well!
Well as I said yesterday I went to see Jessica so she could do my hair & guess what? I decided to cut my hair & I think now I need to let it grow just a little before the wedding....the rain made me do it!!! I needed a change. She styled it straight but I have not had my hair straight for ages & I just can't get used to it with this old face! So later today I will try it curly & see if I like it better but I think I want to do the other (just a tad longer) hair style that we looked at that was just a little longer & styled a little different. Well at least it grows!!!
I needed Mellie to bake another birthday cake & she obliged...ymmmmm her cakes are soooo delicious!!!! Here is another Anime birthday card & I decorated the inside! I bought that MS fence punch a while ago & was dieing to use it so I decided this was the card...I think I like how it came out! Well that's it for today, I hope you all have a great July 4th celebration & weekend, enjoy! See you next week!

Inside the card

Card details
CS: SU Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White & PTI White
DP: SU Walk in the Park
Stamps: Anime Mellie by In Style, HB is from Things Hanna would say & SU Heard from the Heart (inside sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Regal Rose to sponge around the heart, SU markers for the flower dots & stems, Copic glitter pens, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Nestabilities, dimensionals, crystal effects, SU Trio Flower & Eyelet border punches, MS fence punch & Dew Drops
14 comments:
Hi Rita! Sending you some sunshine from Hawaii! Hope the weather gets better real soon! How cute is Mellie? Love the card - I wonder if I can eat cake for breakfast ... take care and enjoy your 4th! xoxo, Linda
Very cute Rita, the weather here has been annoying with rain
Hi Rita! I hope the rain stops to let you dry out! I bet your hair looks super CUTE!
Hey, I love your Mellie card and OMG, look how cute the inside is! You are just too creative girl!
Oh gosh...this may be one of your best as of late! The image and coloring is so well done and look at the inside too...awesome!
Mellie is adorable and I love the pretty flowers inside your card!
The weather is crazy in my area also. It has rained everyday this week and it's unseasonably cool for late June and July.
Hopefully the holiday will be a lot warmer and brighter!
Enjoy your holiday weekend and I'm sure your hair looks great Rita!
hugs
Risa:)
Oh, Rita... I am so sorry about the rain. You can always visit us, we don't have a rain yet here in WI...
Love the card you made! So cute! And the inside is so pretty! Really love your very creative idea!
I know that your hair looks great, and it is normal feel this way with a new hair style!
Enjoy your holidays!
Elena
This is a darling card! Don't you love that fence punch? It is so versatile! Your flowers behind it make it look great! Happy 4th! Best, Curt
Such a cute card! Love the flowers inside the card! Happy 4th of July! Sending some sunshine to you!
Sending some sunny skies (and 100 degree heat) your way! lol!
Dont worry about your hair--you are probably just not used to it...you will like it better as it grows on you! i am sure it looks great!
Love the card...the inside is fabulous too!
It's been Sunny here but I think there's a storm on it's way now and I too hate it when it's right overhead. EVERY ting is switched off, just in case!
Hair can be a pain,can't it! Mine's been the same ever since my dad gave in and stopped cutting it when I was about 13, before that it was short and styled in what ever bowl fitted my head!! Beautiful card, wish I could get hold of some of the MS punches!!
((Lyn))
Super cute!!! I have this image too... hopefully I can work with her SOON!!!!
Hugs,
Jen
Hey there! Just popped in from Allison's blog...I love what I see here! Your card is adorable--inside and out!
Super Cute and Fabulous Rita!!...I love that little baker and the inside is lovely too!!...Hugs, Ila
Love this card, especially the details on the inside, so cute!
Post a Comment