Thursday, September 24, 2009

Born to Craft

Hello people!

Another short quick post today. Here is a BRAK I sent to Maria for her birthday. I thought this Bella was the perfect image for Maria...she is always creating & her projects are AWESOME! Go take a peek & see what I mean.

Take care all & have a great day! I need to get back upstairs to work on the wedding folders. Thanks for stopping by today!





Inside card

Details

CS: Gina K's Pure Luxury white, PTI Vintage Cream, SU Elegant Eggplant & Sage Shadow
DP: Anna Griffin Inc.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (skin colors), Spica glitter pens, Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Accessories: Nesties, MS punch, SU circle punches, dimensionals & ribbon



I took this pic from Maria's blog because I didn't get to take a picture of the top note box.



8 comments:

Spyder said...

This is a really lovely card! and note box!
(Ughly card has two new homes to go to so far...so I think you've started something, I'll make an 'ugly card
too! sorry I've taken sooo long, but it really did get lost in my craft room...I put it 'somewhere safe' and forgot where! Thank you too, I'm sure I said, but in case I didn't, Thank you for the name tags!
((Lyn))

Allison Rankin said...

Looks terrific! And what an awesome BRAK! Do you have a link to a tutorial on that box...I need to make it!

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Rita! What a wonderful gift for Maria! Love the inside of the card!

2 Worlds said...

Loved the box , Beautiful RaK Rita that you did

Joy said...

darling set of stuff! I know that Maria must have loved it! you made your card so cute and I do love that top note box! I need to give it a try! so many projects so little time! have a wonderful weekend!

Mary said...

Hi Rita.

What a beautiful BRAK you sent. I'm sure that Maria loved it. Your card is is so pretty. I love the sentiment inside of the card. How tru is that? ;)

Mary

Denise said...

This is really pretty & what a special gift for Maria. Love that image.

Gina Wrona said...

Love it, love all of it especially the Bella image. Of course, I love all the creations you make with your Bella images!

Hugs,
Gina