Well we are bracing for that BIG storm, lots & lots of snow, I'll see a white landscape when I wake up in the morning (it's Saturday night around 9 PM, I just finished decorating the house) we are supposed to get around 15 to 20 inches right now but that could change by the time the storm gets here so I will let you know on Monday what we end up with, I just hope the electricity doesn't go out.
I put up the tree & decorations today & my plan is to wrap gifts all day today, so hopefully I can get to the rest of my Christmas cards & projects. I don't know about you but I feel Christmas really crept up on me this year or was it because I was sick & didn't feel like creating cause my energy was zapped by my cold & I fell so far behind but I'm not ready, I need at least 1 more week to get everything done. Next year I am going back to putting up my Christmas decorations the day before & after Thanksgiving! I haven't done that since the kids were in high school, then I slacked off 'cause they were older. I also need to start making Christmas cards during the year so I don't have to rush through making them. I may join in with Maria Bell & make one a week.
I recieved these awesome RAK's this week from Maria & Elena. Thank you so much ladies...I love them!
Well have a great day all & thanks for stopping by today! Keep warm & dry people!
From Maria

close up of Maria's card

From Elena

5 comments:
I'm so sorry about so much snow, Rita... Hope that everything will be all right.
I was thinking that I will start making Christmas cards earlie this year too. I have the same feeling about Christmas this year too, it came so fast.
Love very beautiful card from Maria! Glad you received card from me too!
Hey Rita, you can send some of the snow to Hawaii!! Thanks for the pretty card.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise
Great cards! Enjoy the snow, we get our fair share here in Chicago.
Merry Christmas!!
Hey Rita! I wanted to stop by to say Merry Christmas and I wish you all things wonderful for the New Year! Best, Curt
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Big hugs,
Corie
Post a Comment