Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowy House Scene in the Country

Hi all!

Another pre post for you today. Here is a card that I made Monday. Don't you just love it? I've always admired this card, my good friend Corie sent one to me last year & I fell in love with it & so I just had to make one this year...thanks Corie!

Have a great day everyone, thanks for stopping by!



inside

Card details

CS: PTI White, SU River Rock & Riding Hood Red
DP: DCWV Christmas Stack
Ink: River Rock, Riding Hood Red, SU markers Barely Banana (for the light in the windows) & Real Red (for the wreath)
Stamps: SU To You & Yours, Lovely as a Tree, sentiments are from SU Home for Christmas
Accessories: Ribbon & snow boarder punch


5 comments:

Corie said...

WOW this turned out FANTASTIC, I love it!!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card Rita! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Aloha, Linda

JustNeedling said...

Beautiful card! I love the trees behind the house! too bad I don't have the "to you and yours". I really like that set.

Elena said...

It's so beautiful, Rita! I like this gorgeous stamp you chose!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly pretty! Love the paper!