Well the morning was a little snowy...not much but now the sun is shinning & we hope to melt some of this snow today before the next storm on Saturday. Yep, you heard right, another storm...this really is the "Winter from Hell"!!! I thought I would brighten things up a little around here so I got me a NEW Valentine background to help cheer me up from the winter time blues...how do you like it, does it cheer you up too?
Well I needed to make a sympathy card for one of my loyal readers & friend who lost her mother recently & this is what I came up with, I sure hope she likes it & I hope I got to put a little smile on her face.
Now I'm off to make another birthday card & hopefully this weekend I can find the time to make my honey a valentine card. Have a great day!

Happy Stamping Peeps!
11 comments:
Very Beautiful Sympathy card! I hate making those.....unfortunately I had to make one also for this Saturday.
Now to hit the craft desk for HAPPY cards today :)
Hugs,
Denise
Wow! this is a beautiful sympathy card! love the flowers and the shimmer. it's always sad to make these kinds of cards. have a wonderful weekend!
oh how beautiful!! I always have a hard time creating sympathy cards... yet somehow they always turn out so pretty...I guess the reason is we tend to use flowers for them.
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Rita! Oh such a soothing pretty card. I am positive your friend will appreciate all the thought that went into it. Keep warm!
Huggies,
Kyoko
Hey Rita! This is a beautiful sympathy card. I'm sure your friend will no doubt appreciate it. Take care lady, and I'll see you in Vegas! Heehee!
Rita,
The card is so beautiful...and so very much appreciated. It means so much to me. <3
{{Hugs}} Ree
And if you all can believe it, this card is even more beautiful & shimmery IRL!! Gorgeous work!
Olá Rita.
Amei o seu cartão. Ficou muito bonito. Você é brasileira ou de Portugal? Estou perguntando por causa do seu nome. Quando puder visite o meu blog www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com
Abs.
To Anonymous...I don't know what your comment says? I don't speak or understand Spanish or Portugese sorry.
Beautiful sympathy card! Never an easy card to make.
Do you read Laura Ingills Wilder "Little House" series book? One book she wrote about a long winter that happened that one year. They had snow storms that lasted for 7 months. Imagine that. Can really make someone go crazy in this kind of snow storms. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll pray the storm will not last too long or may yet not going to snow.
Amazing card Rita...off to share it!
Oh it's gorgeous Rita! I'm sure your friend loved it!
Thank You so much for the beautiful
B'day card!! I showed my family and they just adored the colors!
You are too kind to think of me!
Mouahhhh!!!!xoxo
Post a Comment