Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gone to the Beach!

Happy Saturday peeps!!!

Today's card & project is something I made for Jessica's birthday last week. She loves the beach & loves going by herself to sit, read & just relax in the sun. I thought this Bella was so perfect & I paired her up with the beach chair scene from Gina K Designs stamp set called "You are my sunshine" & I'm so thrilled with how it turned out. She loved it! The bag is a template by Lauren Meader & you all know I'm a big fan of her templates & use them often for many of my projects, I even have some that I bought but never used yet! I have a link to her template with the picture along with a link to her blog so click on it & take a look at what this talented lady has to offer...you will be amazed with her talent, she's so crafty!!!

Well gotta go & get ready to go out with my hubby today! Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!





closer look






Lauren Meader Tricky Treat Tote Template & Digital paper






No comments: