I have my favorite golfer stamp here today, he decided to make an appearance last since he's the King of the golfer stamps....so here he is "Golf a fella" by Stamping Bella! I luv this fella....he's sooooo darn cute, don't ya think?
Well I have 2 more masculine cards to share with you this week & then we'll move on to some kids & other birthday cards next.
Have a great day & please leave a comment, I'm starting to feel alone here on my blog, I'm feeling like I've lost most of my readers or are you all still in summer mode??? Thanks for dropping by & come back again, I sure do love the company!

Shorts are paper pieced

Sweater & shorts are paper pieced


1 comment:
Oh, Rita!!! You aren't alone! I for one have just been lazy about commenting! Forgive me? :-)
I just love these cards... Love his argyle socks!!
I can't believe how busy you've been lately...you are cranking out those cards! LOL
Post a Comment