Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Top Note Sympathy Card

Good mornin' peeps!

I went to Newport & met up with a bunch of my friends and former co-workers last night. We had dinner at my fav place (you know I had my favorite dish... the seafood platter) we caught up with all the news & there was a lot of news. There were 7 of us, some cancelled at the last minute. We had a great time, it's so wonderful when we get together & we need to do it more often, maybe twice a year...how about it girls???

Well onto today's card. The ones we hate to make, but is much easier when we make them ahead of time & put them in our stack for when we DO need them. I had made this one before & it's a favorite of mine...plus it's fast & simple to make. I used the top note die & then embossed with the Manhattan flower folder. Put dimensionals on the back added a ribbon & flower along with a sentiment & was done. The card stock is PTI Rustic Cream...I LOVE this CS.




Thanks for stopping by...I'm so glad you did!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I agree that it's so much fun to keep in contact with old friends.

Also agree that making Sympathy cards are most difficult, however you have made a superb card, one that will bring much comfort to anyone who receives it.

I may have to "borrow" your layout.

Gina Wrona said...

Great job my friend, I need to case this for my mom's 90yr old cousin who just passed away.

Hugs,
Gina

JustNeedling said...

I hate making these kind of cards too. The card is so beautiful though. Nice and simple is what I like.