Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sail Away with me!

Good mornin' peeps!


Today's cards were made with SU's Sail Away stamp. This stamp along with SU's The Open Sea stamp set are awesome nautical stamps for masculine cards, don't you think? I had a blast creating cards with these along with the DP Stampin'up had to go along with these stamps. They no longer sell the designer paper & I so wish I would had ordered at least 2 packages but I only ordered one...oh well! I love old world stamps & I'm going to have to look for some traveling stamps, I think those would be great. I wish I would have ordered the "Travel Log" stamp set, the one that was in the the last mini, I could kick myself for not getting it.

Well that's all for now...have a great day & thanks for stopping by!









3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Rita! It was such a pleasure to see you stopped by and left me a comment. It was good to "see" you! Both of these cards are a stunners. I really love how you paper pieced the sales on the first one, and how you did the happy birthday tags on the second one. Great cards! I do hope you and your family are well! Best, Curt

JustNeedling said...

Awesome cards! Really love what you did to the sail on the first card!

reeree62 said...

Beautiful, Rita!!! Love the twine & tags on the 2nd card!