Thursday, September 8, 2011

I admire your drive...

Good morning everyone!

It's another soggy & gloomy day here, I hope the rain stops soon...I NEED me some SUNSHINE!!! I wish I could package this rain & send it over to you people in Texas. I'm keeping you all in my thoughts & prayers & I sure do hope you get some relief soon.

Today's cards are made for the golfer in your life. These were made using a stamp set that I bought a few years back from TAC. I like the green design better than the kraft card...what do you think?

Well I'm off to see Jessica, so she can do my hair & make me pretty for the day! It's great having a daughter who's a hair & make-up stylist...I wish I could take her on vacations with me! Hmmmmm....maybe we can take her to Hawaii with us, boy would I love that, I sure hope her & Marc & their spouses can go with us next year, now that would really make it all worth while! I told Dan that I would love to re-new our vows there for our 40th anniversary next year...do you think he got the hint? I surely doubt it! Oh well, I tried!

Have a great day!














Stay dry everyone & thanks for sharing part of your day with me, I really appreciate you all!


1 comment:

reeree62 said...

Love these, Rita!! That is a beautiful stamp set... what company is TAC?