I made this card for my hubby Dan...it speaks volumes on how I feel. After 5 years of being retired my hubby went back to work (he was bored, no hobbies except in the summer when he worked on the yard) & I sure do miss him. I came across this card by Becky Roberts that was perfect for him & so I cased her card & just changed it up a bit, I used some of the MFT die-namics dies, Basic Grey papers & some green felt for the grass. I love it & both of these sentiments were so fitting for this card. I had to work some magic to get it into his lunch bag before he left for work yesterday...the man just would not give me a break & leave the kitchen, but finally I had a few seconds to reach for the card, unzip the bag & put it in, then zip the bag up again without him seeing or hearing me....I pulled it off though. He called me during his lunch & was very pleased with his card. One thing about Dan, he loves those little touches that make him feel special in my eyes & that's one of the things I love about him! Love you sweetie!!!
I'll have more masculine cards for you this weekend so stay tuned & come back now...ya hear!!! Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment