Well the carpeting is in & it looks beautiful!!! The house smells brand spanking new again, I love it! I got the living room cleaned & back to normal. I just talked hubby into getting a new couch 'cause this one is soooo old & doesn't go with the new carpeting, (maybe a new chair, too) hee! hee! We'll see! I want to look this weekend for the couch, I can't wait to get rid of the old one. I need to get my butt going & clean the dining room now, but I'm sooo tired. I can't do all this any more, it bothers my back a lot. I have to go for therapy tomorrow, can't wait...yeah right! :-( But I need it, so I will be doing it for 8 weeks, then I'll be on my own & have to make sure I continue to do those exercises or else hubby & son will be on my case.
By the way I didn't get to tell you, I have osteoporosis & arthritis (spelling?) I'm on Fosamax to help build up my bones again, I had a big drop in bone loss on my left hip from the last test a year & a half ago. I didn't know which pill to go on Fosamax or Boniva? So I went by what she recommended the most, the Fosamax. Does anyone take either one of these pills? I think I might switch to Boniva 'cause you only have to take it once a month vs once a week. I don't know...I guess I'll stay on this one for awhile.
Well enough of that already back to stamping...
Here is a birthday card I made the other day.
Cardstock: SU Blue Bayou & WW
Paper unknown
Stamps: Make a Wish by Gina K Designs
Inks: Stazon jet black & Le Plume II markers
CB stylized flowers embossing folder
White ribbon from Michael's
Image embossed with Iridescent sparkle embossing powder

Hope you all have a great day! Keep on stampin' everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it.
Hugs...Rita
10 comments:
Love this -- Love the texture!!
Beautiful card and what a great set:)!! Really love the colors and the cuttlebuggin'!
Great card! I hope things go well at therapy. Being in any kind of pain is not easy. Esp. when it interferes with daily things in your life. I dont' know anyone on those med's but hopefully someone will be able to tell you more about them.
Rita looks great
I did one today :)
but its too dark to take picture
tomorrow I will post it, this cake is so much fun to color, isn't it?
this is gorgeous girl - I love your coloring!!!
hope things get brighter on your end. keep us posted. will chocolate help?
hugs,
Jen
Hi Rita! LOVE this color--blue bayou is becoming a fave of mine. Great birthday card! :)
Great card, love the colours!!
Rita.......I love this card and the color combo is just great!!!!!
Wonderful card! Good luck with your med. I certainly hope the therapy helps you. Deb
What a great card Rita! Love the set! Sorry to hear about the meds - hope the therapy helps. Let us know how the couch shopping goes - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Post a Comment