Monday, September 17, 2007

Criss Cross Card

I made this card for my RAK to Kathy forJen's Monthly RAK for September. I really enjoyed making this card, It was my first monthly Rak so I wanted to make sure I made something really nice. I luv this card & intend to make more of these. I also added some goodies to go along with this card & Kathy loved it. I was so glad that she like everything. Here is what I used to make this card:


CS - SU Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Tan & Cranberry (unknown)
Paper - DP from CM Gazebo
Ink - SU Pink Passion & White Gel Pen
Stamps - SU Bud Basics & Baroque Motifs, Sentiment from Make a Wish Gina K designs
Accesaries - Ribbon, flower crystal & copper brad all from Michael's


Inside piece, I had to make my own tab 'cause I don't have the tab punch.


Hand made envelope, this was really easy to make. I didn't have an envelope to fit this card (I made it too big for the envelopes I had). I think I got the directions from someones blog or SCS. I would like to give credit to the blogger, if that's where I got it...so if you recognize it please leave me a comment & let me know who it was that gave the tutorial. Thanks


Card and envelope

Well I'm off to therapy this afternoon, so I need to get ready. Thanks so much for stopping by & visiting me today...if you have a chance please sign my guest book! Happy Stampin'!

Hugs...Rita

6 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Rita so beautiful!
I liked the colors, today I went to michaels with my 50% coupon but bought much more than one item lol.
But they have 5 papers for $1 :)

kathy said...

Wow how lucky was Kathy to get this card. It is even more beautiful IRL

Risa said...

Rita this card is perfect and so pretty, she's gonna love it!
Malieta:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little C's Creations said...

these criss cross cards are so adorable, eh?! lucky girl you!

hugs,
Jen

Lori said...

Your criss cross card is sooo beautiful...I also love the envelope. Thank you very much for sharing. :)