Well I had a great time last night at my crop gathering with my CM group. I'm going to do a class on how to make the 2,5,7,10 gift bags with the flap next month at my friend's CM crop weekend. I showed a few people last night & they loved it! So Tammi is going to get the supplies & we're going to do a Halloween & a Christmas one, can't wait. I finally got to do a few pages of my daughter's Vegas scrapbook last night, I will post them next week. Now that I've started I'm on a roll. I bought the CM paisley punch last night & I love it, now I need to buy some paisley paper. Does anyone know who makes paisley design paper?
Well here is my last Christmas card from the make & take from last Friday. This card is awesome & I enjoyed making this one. She had us stamp some snowflakes with versamark on glossy cardstock, then we brayed (is that right?) the blue ink onto the cardstock back & fourth till the white snowflakes showed up. Then we pressed some paper on top to absorb some of the ink, we let that dry for a few seconds, the we stamped some dark colored snowflakes on top of that & added a brad, oh how I love that look. Now I have to buy a brayer...heehee!!! We stamped the top of card with a wheel (I don't like the wheels) I found it hard to work with it. Pierced holes, then added ribbon. I love it!

Well have a great weekend & keep on stampin'! Thanks for stopping by & please sign my guest book while your here. Thanks again.
Hugs...Rita
6 comments:
Great layout !!! I really love this !!!
Very nice Rita I loved the cardstock color.
I love the colors on this one -- another GREAT holiday card!!!
hey Rita, so cute! i love how it turned out!!
hugs,
Jen
Rita I have to try that...and this card is a knock-out! Isn't it great to have fun while learning different techniques?
Malieta:)
Rita:
I love this card. Was this the starburst stamp? I've been meaning to get those, but haven't got around to it. I think it's neat how you did the versa mark, then used the brayer. I've had a brayer for over a year, and never used it. Must try that.
Thank you for sharing....AWESOME :)
Lori
Post a Comment