This is going to be a quickie post, I think I'm coming down with a cold, stomach feeling lousy & have the chills...could be that it's FREEZING here! I think I'm going to go back to bed for awhile, I got up at 5 am because I felt like crap, now I'm really tired.
When I got home from therapy yesterday, there was happy mail waiting for me to open. It was from Melieta, what a great sweet friend she is to me. What a fantastic card, I love it & she sent along some images, too. Penguins...yippee!!!! I luv penguins, their sooo cute, don't you agree? Thanks so much Malieta, you put a big smile on my face. The cat on skates is so adorable & the hedgehog, too. I luv them all. You are such an inspiration to me, thanks again. Stop by & check out her blog...she's fantastic!

Well talk to you all tomorrow, I'm headed for bed. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs...Rita
9 comments:
Hope you feel better !
I love the little monkey card, you are so lucky to recieve such great mail! Hope you feel better soon!
What a cute card! I love those monkey's. Great stamped images as well!!
I'm glad that you like it Rita!
You are so kind!
Malieta:)
Hi Rita!
How cute the card is and I bet you can't wait to color some of those darling images Malieta sent you!!!! Hope you are feeling better! Maybe just a good rest will help...
Take care!
Lynda
LOVE these monkeys! You've got some cute cute stuff on your blog! Get some rest and I hope you get better quickly! :)
Lisa
Super cute card! You are so lucky to get these! By the way, I tagged you on my blog!
you're loved... but sorry to hear that you're coming down with something. do feel better. we're going to be here cheering you on.
hugs,
Jen
Oh My Gosh! That card is so CUTE!!! :o) Hope you're feeling better! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment