Thursday, September 20, 2007

Scrapbook Pages

Hi everyone!

Yes I'm feeling better, thanks to everyone for your well wishes. I took some air bourne & went to bed, I think the rest did me a lot of good. It did not turn into a cold & I felt better the next day. I don't know what it was, but I'm glad it didn't keep me down for long! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but hubby & I were out all day & night.

Here are the pages I worked on last Friday at our monthly crop. I did two other pages but their not finished yet, I'm waiting for a friend to do a font for me on her criket machine for these pages, will post when pages are done. So enjoy & have a great day! Thanks for stopping by & please sign my guest book.

Hugs...Rita

This is the first page of the album & was fun to make, I wanted it to be a fun page with lots of stickers. The girls found a tank top that says: "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", they just had to have it! Notice the ticket in Jessica's had...she won $70.00 on a penny slot & is going to cash it in to spend at the clubs. They had a great time.


This was the first day that we were in Vegas, we stayed at Caesar's Palace for 2 days & as soon as we got there the girls checked out the pool, then went to put on their bathing suits & soak up the sun for a few hours before heading out to the clubs. When we go to Vegas we usually stay at 2 or 3 different hotel casinos. We usually stay in Vegas for a week when we go, I can't wait to go again, we haven't been for a year & a half. (The wedding takes priority).

Shopping at Caesar's Forum Shops. After having a make-up makeover at Mac's cosmetics (we luv their make-up & introduced Nicki to their line), Elvis (look a like) spotted us walking by & wanted us to take a picture with him...I just think he liked the girls!
Here they are at a night club in Vegas!


My daughter & her friend Nicki (also our neighbor since birth) having a relaxing moment after night clubbing all night in Vegas.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Lovely pages,they look really fun. I love the message on the tank tops!

Risa said...

Rita, I love your scrapbook layouts. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to go there myself. My husband said he will take me next year, I've never been there.:(
Anyhow, I love the pages and I am glad that you are feeling much better.
Malieta:)

kathy said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. Great scrapbook page

Maria said...

Fabulous scrapbook pages! They're great! I'm sorry to hear you were sick but I'm glad you are feeling better!! I'm glad that whatever you had was short lived. .those airborne really work, huh!

Maria

Lori said...

Love the pages. Thank you for sharing :)