Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Make a Wish Star Card

Good morning!

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile was taking a break & we had to clear out our living & dining room, I have new carpeting being installed today. Also the stairway, my house is one big mess right now, furniture is everywhere. Well it will be worth it once the new carpeting is installed. My son helped with the furniture yesterday & will be back tonight to put it all back again.
I had all my Christmas deco in the dining room closet filled to the top & moved all that upstairs. I have my work cut out for me when I put everything back. Might as well clean while I'm at it, clean those windows, do the fall cleaning & change curtains, oh my!... maybe a little early for that I think, we"ll see. Hee! Hee!

I did manage to work on 3 cards this weekend & will post 1 a day. Here is a card that I mad using the pink paper, (unknown) cardstock is SU (can't go upstairs right now to get info on what I used, so bare with me), ribbon from Michael's and the stamps are from "The Make a Wish" from Gina K. designs. La Plume markers. I love this color combo, I never would have thought to put these colors together, cased this combo out on Michelle's blog & thought I would give it a try. Thanks Michelle!


Well have a great day everyone! Keep on stampin'!!!

Hugs...Rita

8 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Great
I'm collecting ideas for this set
I just bought them , they a beautiful set and 7$ for a cause, its great
Yours is so pretty.
Make me want mine arrive today :)I Hope so !

Maria said...

I know all about cleaning. . .it's time consuming but in the end, it'll all worth it.

I love your card. It's very happy, the color combo is fabulous and your layout is great!

Wonderful job, Rita!

Happy cleaning!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that wide polka dot ribbon.

Dawn Easton said...

I haven't used this image yet in the set but I like how you coloured it! Great card!

Risa said...

I love this card Rita......it is so cute!!!!! and for a great cause!
Malieta:)

Alex said...

I love the color combo on this card Rita and the Make a Wish set is perfect! Love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristine said...

Oh This is FABULOUS!! Love that ribbon and the colors. Awesome card! :)

corinnesomerville said...

I love this !! Great job

Have a good one :)
Corinne