Well the day is almost over & I'm finally posting, oh my! I've been on & off the computer all day today. I have a project that I've been working on today & I'm making 4 of them...I loved it soooo much I decided to make one for myself!!! Hehehe!!! It's about half done & I will finish it on Thursday because hubby & I are going out tomorrow. I'll talk about it on Thursday & will post the finished project some time next week. I know...your anxious to find out, but I'm devious that way, hehehe!!! You'll just have to be patient, people!
Here is a card that I made with the stamps & cards that I won from Mary's blog, I like this cute little monkey & how the card came out. Thank you so much Mary for the great blog candy! Go visit her blog, she has some great cards & you'll love her blog!
I don't think I will be posting tomorrow, so I'll talk to you again on Thursday. Thanks for stopping by my blog & looking, have a great day tomorrow.
Hugs...Rita

Card Deets
Card base is A Muse note card - Madeira Blue
Stamps: A Muse
Ink: Chocolate Brown & Red & Brown Le Plume marker
Banana is yellow CS scrap
Ribbon: Michael's
CS: WW & CM Brown
This card is 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
3 comments:
Cute stamp, love the banana, great card.
Your card came out awesome Rita. I love that you added a banana to it. That is such a cute touch. I can hardly wait to read about what you are making.:)
Mary
Very cute card Rita!
malieta:)
Post a Comment