Hope your all having a great weekend. Hubby & I got back home around 12:30 AM, we did not win anything but had a great time in Atlantic City & that's what really counts, right? We saw a comedy show & laughed so much I thought I'd come apart at the seams, hehehehe!!! We were informed by a few people that we missed some excitement the day before we got there, (we were going to add another day to our trip but decided 3 nights was enough so we cancelled Tuesday night at the last minute, I'm soooo happy we did) There's a bus that takes you to different casino's from the hotel & someone went on board & had a bomb under their jacket & took hostages on that bus...so the FBI was involved & for some reason had to evacuate the hotel guests & they did not get back to their rooms till 5 AM, I really don't know the whole story but I'm really glad that we were not there. I asked our waitress & she said yes it was true & she was not there at the time either, I never saw it on the news & we got there at 1 PM & everything was back to normal, never guessed anything had happened. We had asked the waitress if they got the people out that were gambling in the casino (closed it down) or let them keep playing but she didn't know, we were just wondering...guess we'll never know.
Here is my "Pay it Forward" that I sent to Jana, Malieta & Maria. It's safe to post now 'cause I think they all received it. This is what I was working on last week & could not post the picture. I cased this folder from Corie & thought it would be a great folder to put stamped images for an RAK. Go visit her blog she is one terrific artist, your going to luv her work!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend & thanks for stopping by!
Hugs...Rita
Note Card/Image Folder
I used the 1/8" hole from the crop a dile to punch holes for the ribbon, & I sponged River Rock around the edges of the stamped images. I really liked the way this came out, & had to have one for myself to put images that I have received from RAK's from some of my blog buddies. Now I have a place to store those images...how cool is that?


Card Details:
CS: Very Vanilla & Not Quite Navy
Ink: River Rock, Not Quite Navy & Bravo Burgundy
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ribbon: Michael's

9 comments:
Wow, Rita! I'm glad you had a good trip and made it home safely. And, I'm soooooo glad you weren't involved in the bomb scare. Welcome back.
amber
Sounds like you had a ball. Love the rak you sent oout. What a lucky person to recieve that from you
Rita that was really beautiful thank you !
Beautful creations! Whew glad you missed the drama and you are okay. Deb
Hi Rita, so gald to hear that you were not at Atlantic City during the bomb scare. Glad that you had lots of fun.
I love your card holder. It is so very pretty.
Mary
Glad to see you back Rita and to hear you had a great time.
Thank you for the beautiful RAK that I received. Your card is beautiful and I love the goodies that you sent! You are too kind.
Maria
I'm so glad you guys had a great time away !!!
Love the stationary holder..it's gorgeous !!
Love ya
Corinne
Well I'm glad that you DID miss out on the excitement Rita! I like excitement but not that kind. lol
Welcome back and your folder card is terrific!
malieta:)
Your card holder is so pretty! Love it!
Post a Comment