Well I'm not going to post anything till the weekend, I really need to get my housework done for Thanksgiving & start on some cooking. So I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving & don't eat too much turkey or you'll turn into a turkey, hehehe!!! God Bless.
Hugs...Rita

Card Details
CS: SU WW, Real Red, & Gold (unknown)
DP: Provo Craft Fluttery Things
Images & sentiment are from Jana's RAK
I colored images with Le Plume markers & CM Gold pen
Ribbon: A.C. Moore
Leaf buttons are from Wal-Mart
8 comments:
These are so cute.
Both of your cards are lovely. Shame on me for not making any Thanksgiving Day cards this year. I hope you have a terrific Turkey day too. :)
Mary
Very cute Rita and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
malieta:)
Very cute cards Rita. Happy thanksgiving. Chris
Rita Thanks !
I hope you have a blessed thanks giving
Fabulous Thanksgiving cards Rita! They're very festive looking. I love the colors! You did a wonderful job!
Maria
Very cute, and the colours look great!
Love the cards!!!
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Lori
Post a Comment