I've been tagged by Jana. Here are my answers to these 5 questions.
1)If you could have 100.00 pounds worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would choose embellishments, I already have lots & lots of paper.
2) If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons which would you choose?
Stamps , of course. I luv them & don't have many.
3) If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?
Cards, because then I could share them with all of you, my blog buddies, family & friends. I think a card puts a smile on peoples faces when they receive them. I know it does that for me & I luv getting cards!!!
4) Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can't have both,lol,)?
I love having a scrapping/stamping room all to myself at home.
5) And the last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
I'm not sure yet...I'm kind of doing everything. I just started a few months ago (stamping 5 months) so I don't have a style, I like being all over the place right now & still learning lots of things.
I'm not going to pick anyone because I think this has been all over the blogs & I don't think I know anyone who has not gotten this one yet.
Have a great weekend everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs...Rita
No comments:
Post a Comment