Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My RAK to Tess in Australia

This is my RAK to Tess in Australia. She was my November RAKer for JT's Monthly Aloha RAK Club. She just emailed to let me know that she received it today, so it took 8 days to get to Australia...pretty cool hah!!! I have to say that I have met so many terrific people through this great craft of stamping, what a fantastic community we have here. I am so very grateful to all of you for all of your help whenever I ask a question or just want to talk, you are all terrific. I luv you all. Have a great week & I will be back on Sunday.

Hugs...Rita

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What great cards and goodies, I love Jen's RAK, you are right you get to meet so many wonderful people.

Little C's Creations said...

What a treat, sistah!!! You're such a sweetie to be sending such a great stash!!!!

Hugs to you....
Jen

Mary said...

Terrififc RAK you are sending to Tess. :)

Mary

2 Worlds said...

I received your pif thanks I loved that portfollio, I put the pay it forward in my site.
Thanks Rita