Well I heard from a lot of you telling me that I am not alone when it comes to not having Thanksgiving stamps, so that made me feel good. I think because we have so much going on for Christmas like Fall cleaning, getting ready & cooking for Thanksgiving, then jumping into gear with decorating & shopping & making cards, etc, etc, etc. I'm so tired just thinking about it already!!! But it's so much fun, don't you think? Then when it's all done, oh my, I for one get into such a low for about a month, then I have to pick myself up & get back into the groove of things again. Well I can't sleep so I figured I would do my post early or would 2:20 am be considered late? Either way here I am typing away & I'm getting a little tired all of a sudden...so here's my card for today. I had a lot of fun making this card, but then again I luv penguins so it was fun & easy. Enjoy & thanks for stopping by. We're supposed to be getting some bad stormy weather later today with high winds so I don't know if I will be on the computer later due to electric outages that is expected, but when it passes I will be back. I'm off to bed finally, have a great day.
Hugs...Rita

Card Deets
CS: Real Red, WW & Shimmery White
DP: unknown scraps
Stamps: SU Warm Words & Penguin is from A.C. Moore
Ink : Basic Black
Accessories: Antique gold Brads MM, Ribbon Michael's, & SU Gold Cord
Stickles in Xmas Red & Waterfall
Punches: Mega & Giga square punches, SU Small Tag punch & SU ticket punch
Crop-a-dial was used for the hole on tag
6 comments:
Ahhhh....this is just way too cute !!! Love it :)
Love your penquin Rita! The pp is perfect too! You were the third person to post a commnet on my blog (Home safe and sound) and thus if you want to play along, please pass on to 3 more gals! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Email me your snail mail if you play please, so I can get your goodies out ASAP! Good luck with the storm! Deb
Cute! Cute! Cute! I really like your card. :) Your colors are so bright and cheerful. Like you, I also like penguins. I am always up at 2:30 AM. Wayne and I are night people. Hope you got some sleep.
Mary
Love this cute little penguin, the paper is great. I only have a couple of Thanksgiving stamps, think I will be using stickers on my Thanksgivings card this year.
cute little guy!
I finally got a Thanksgiving set, I usually just skipped over it until now...LOL.
If I don't own a stamp for it, it musn't exist. lol
This card is so darn cute, I love it!
malieta:)
Post a Comment