Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving with family & friends.
I'm back...between cleaning, cooking, shopping til I dropped on Friday & Saturday I'm extremely tired & need to relax for a day before I tackle the windows & change curtains. I need to get that done this week so I can have my daughter Jessica & Steve come over next Sunday for breakfast & decorate the house for Christmas. Jessica loves getting together to do this, it's another tradition at our house, Marc doesn't come (it's not his thing...it's a Jessica thing) & I like to have the house in tip top shape & spotless. I need to free up my time to get some hand made gifts done for the holidays, so I need to get the decorating out of the way.
Did you all get to go shopping Friday? Jessica & I have gotten up early to go shopping on Black Friday for the last 5 years & this year we invited my son's girlfriend Sarah (I like this girl a lot & hope this works out for them both) to come this year & join us & we girls had a blast!!! It was so much fun & Sarah enjoyed it as well, so glad she came along! My Christmas shopping is done except for 1 more gift. After the decorations are up I plan to start wrapping gifts & writing out my Christmas cards.
Here is a Hanna card that I made about a week ago & didn't have a chance to post til now. I really didn't have the right acrylic blocks for this big stamp but I had to ink it the minute I got it in the mail & managed it using my SU ink pad (the only thing I could think of to use) & it worked after awhile (I think I went through 2 sheets of WW trying to ink this baby). I just ordered some blocks that were on sale, so I should be all set & will stamp some more of these beauties when the blocks arrive. I luv this set & just ordered the shopping Hanna set. I just got the tack it over & over to put on my Bella stamp that I just got & can't wait to ink that beauty soon (my first Bella stamp), I'm soooo excited!!! Seriously, I think I'm addicted to Bella (as is everyone) & will be getting more in the future...even if it's 1 at a time! Well I think I've rambled on enough today...hope I didn't bore you, hehehe!!! Talk to you soon & thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!!!
Hugs...Rita

Card details:
CS: WW & Real Red
DP: unknown
Stamps: Hanna "Tis the Season" stamps
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black & Le Plume markers
Icicle & Golden Rod Stickles
Brads: M&M snowflakes, & $ bin at Target
Ribbon: unknown
I paper pieced her top & skirt with scraps after I stamped & cut them out
8 comments:
I avoid the stores on Black Friday, did it once, not a morning person. Sounds like you and your daughter had a good time. Love your Hannah Card.
It sounds as though you 3 girls had a blast on Friday. :) Yes, I did go shopping that day but not unitl the afternoon. It is so nice that your daughter, Jessica helps you decorate for Christmas. Don't get yourself too tired.
I love your Hanna card. You did an awesome job making it. I have all 3 sets now but so far I have only made the Christmas one. After the holidays I should have time to use the other 2 sets. By then thier will be a 4th though. :)
Have a great week.
Mary
I typically avoid shopping on Black Friday but I wanted to buy an OTT light at JoAnns which was at 50% off and with an additional 20% coupon, I got a $99 OTT light for $40. Yipee!
I love your card! Your coloring is very vibrant. It looks fabulous. I'd like to one day buy the Hannah stamps. I have a long list of stamps I want to buy from various brands but I'm trying to avoid buying new stamps until I use the ones I already have.
I'm glad you had a good one
I had a good one too but got sick saturday :(
Have a cold blah !
I love your card it is adorable
Rita you did a fantastic job with this card, it is beautiful!
malieta:)
This Hanna card is fantastic! I'm so tempted to get some of these stamps! They're just adorable! I love the colors you used on this card!
This is so cute. Those Hannah stamps are adorable!
Post a Comment