It's beautiful & sunny outside today, hope your all having a great day! I'm getting ready to go to A.C. Moore to try & get some holiday paper for cards, they are really late in getting Christmas holiday products out this year, has anyone else had that problem with their Michael's & A.C. Moore? Well hope they have the Basic Grey that
I'm looking for today!
Thanks to all of you for your comments on my post about the storm. The tree is only half cut up & due to the fact that it gets dark early now (ugh!!!) because of time change, we (they) won't get to finish cutting the tree till the weekend.
Well it's safe to say that Mary from "It's All About the Journey" has received my thank you card that I sent her for winning the blog candy on her blog. I love this card because for the first time I used such bright colors & love how it all came together. So here is a picture of the card I sent her. Check out her blog, she has such wonderful cards & is very talented. Thanks again Mary.
Well I'm off shopping, so have a wonderful day & thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping!
Hugs...Rita

Card Details
CS: Taken with Teal & WW
DP & Ribbon: unknown came from Deb's Blog Candy
Stamps: Michael's
Ink: Basic Black & Marvy Le Plume markers
Brads: MM
Punches: SU Ticket punch
Dimensionals
8 comments:
What a lovely card, know what a pain trees and branches can be, when I lived in Jacksonville we had an old oak tree behind the house, well one day the branch, let me say the 40 foot branch broke off and took out the neighbors garage, landed in my driveway, missed my garage but did get the neighbors, the whole house shook with that one.
It's a beautiful thank you card, Rita. I love the pretty flower and the colors are bright and cheery!
Wonderful job on your card!
Maria
It's a *very* pretty card and I love that you sent it to me. I have it sitting out on one of my cabinets in my stamp room. Every time I look at it I smile. Thanks again Rita.
Mary
This is so cute !!! Great job, my friend :)
Very pretty, bright colors! I love it! your coloring on the flower is superb! TFS with us and thanks for visiting my blog, too! :) Kelly
Very lovely card, the color combo is just great.
This card is beautiful Rita!
I love your color combo.
malieta:)
p.s. Thank you so much for you kind words:)
Beautiful card- love the bright & fun colors!
Post a Comment