WOW! What a busy day we had yesterday. First we had our pancake breakfast (new tradition) with Jessica & Steve (daughter & Fiancee) then we put up the tree & village. Whew!!! That was alot of work...Thank you Jessica & Steve. My back was hurting a lot yesterday by the time we were done...but feeling much better today, so I didn't strain it that badly. Thank God! Then we went to Mohegan Sun (Indian Casino in Connecticut, 1 hour away from home) to see Clay Aiken's Christmas show. What a great show he put on, I luv the way he sings...such a great voice! So we had a full day yesterday & had lots of fun! I'll post some pictures later or tomorrow of us putting up decorations.
Here is the second tree that I made & kept the turquoise color on the pot, I liked the way it looked with the paper that I choose for it. Jessica took that tree home yesterday. She is using that tree for her Christmas tree because she is moving to another apartment in Feb. & she doesn't want to go get her decorations from Steve's mom's house then pack it up again & bring back, too much work. So this tree is perfect for now.
I will have 1 more project for you to see tomorrow. Now I really need to get to work making a few more Christmas cards & gift card holders, & gifts to wrap...then I'm done! I still have 2 more rooms to clean & 3 more windows, can't wait to relax again! There's no end, but I have to tell you I fell less stressed this year than any other year. How are all of you doing?
Well have a great Monday, talk to you soon & thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs...Rita

Tree Details
DP: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding (luv this paper)
These supplies are all from Michael's
Wired red ribbon
clay pot (painted turquoise)
wooden dowel
tree styrofoam form
styrofoam disc (for inside pot)
quilter's T-pins
4 comments:
The tree is lovely, glad to hear the tree is up and the village is out. I think I am leaving my village boxed this year. Heading out of town on the 26th. Take care of your back.
These trees are adorable! Do you have instructions? I would love to make a smaller one for my son's bedroom! BTW, LOVE your pics from The View! You're so lucky!
Rita you are getting to be a master at these beautiful trees! Your pancake breakfast new tradition sounds very nice! Happy holidays and please take care of yourslef! Did I thank you for the nice card you sent? Well, thanks and hugs to you! Deb
Rita your trees are so beautiful!!!I love everyone of them.
malieta:)
Post a Comment