Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mail Girl Gift

Hi everyone!

Well here is my last project for the Christmas season. I made a few things for my mail girl & put them in a gift bag & will deliver this to her tomorrow morning when she drops off my mail. This was an easy one...wish they were all this easy, it would have made life a little less stressful, but where would the fun be if they were all simple! The reason we stamp is to have fun & give ourselves a challenge, right?

I got my Gina K. Design stamps today & my Bella stamps finally arrived yesterday, Yippee!!! I can't play with them till after Christmas 'cause their a gift from hubby, so watch out...I will be making some winter cards after the holidays, I can't wait! I just went absolutely nuts ordering stuff for hubby to give me, hehehe, it sure was a lot of fun!!! Well till tomorrow ladies. Thanks for stopping by, & have a great evening!

Hugs...Rita



I picked up these Martha Stewart note cards from Michael's for a dollar awhile back to use as last minute gifts (for any occasion). I used 1 set for the mail girl, pretty cool ha! I ended up buying about 6 sets & I'm glad I did, 'cause they are coming in handy. I just stamped a flower & the "Just a note", also stamped the flower on the envelope, wrapped it with ribbon & I was done. I cased this idea from Lauren Meader, you really need to go over to visit her blog, she is one crafty lady. She is such a terrific & amazing woman.




I got 2 of these pocket folders with my receipts inside them from a shoe company online & decided to keep them & make a card out of it. The results are below. Pretty cool don't ya think?



This card went to our mail girl.
Card Details
Ink: Basic Black, River Rock, Real Red & Craft ink WW
Tab punch
Stamps are all from Michael's & AC Moore
CS: WW & Real Red
Stickles glitter



Inside the pull tab card



Hope she likes it!
This is a little spice jar that I altered & added M&M's



I made this cute little tag with a sticker from Michael's
Everything is in the bag & ready to go!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are lovely, don't tell my mail person, they will be jealous

Carolyn King said...

What a great idea...love how it turned out too!

Mary said...

Yes, your pocket card is cool. :) Every thing that you made is awesome Rita. I love how you altered the spice jar. great idea.

Mary

Risa said...

This is an awesome project Rita! Your mail carrier is going to love you for these!
malieta:)

Rita said...

She loved it!