Monday, December 17, 2007

Hanna Christmas Cards

Good morning everyone!

It's 1:15 am & I decided not to go to bed because I have to get up at 2 am anyway to shower & get ready to go to New York to The View again. This will be our last time going...I think we have seen it enough times now. Whenever I have to get up that early, I have a hard time sleeping so why bother, I can sleep when I get back. We will be leaving at 4 am, most of you will be fast asleep. I hope the roads will be fine for traveling, we will just take our time. We had lots of snow last night & this morning before it turned over to rain so now its icing up. My neighbor plowed our driveway this morning (God Bless him), we are so lucky to have such great neighbors here, we all do for one another. I'll have to see if I can whip something up for him as a thank you we really appreciate your kindness. Hmmmm, will have to think of something great, any ideas ladies?

Here are 3 cards that I made today. I was on a Hanna kick, I think the snow inspires me to create cards, or maybe it's because its crunch time & I really need to get these cards out in the mail ASAP. Whatever it is I'm getting there. I had fun today making these cards. Enjoy & thanks for stopping by. I will talk to you when I get back tomorrow night or if I'm too tired it will be on Wednesday. Take care ladies.

Hugs...Rita




Card Deets
Card base from Michael's
CS: Choc. Chip & WW
DP: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Ink: Basic Grey, Le Plume markers & Copic glitter pens
Stamps: Christmas Hanna & sentiment inside $ stamp from Michael's
Ribbon: AC Moore
CM Round Punch
Ticket punch
I paper pieced Hanna's outfit




Card Deets
Card base from Michael's
CS: Wild Wasabi & WW
DP: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Christmas Hanna & sentiment inside card is $ stamp from Michael's
Ink: Basic Black, Le Plume markers & Copic Glitter Pens
Brown ribbon from AC Moore
I paper pieced Hanna's outfit




Card Deets
Card base is a package of cards & envelopes from Michael's
CS: Pomegranate, Soft Sky, WW, Creative Memories Grey & Velum
Stamps: Christmas Hanna
CB Snowflake embossing folder
Ink: Basic Black, WW Craft Ink & Le Plume markers
Ribbon: unknown green
I paper pieced Hanna's outfit

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These Hannah cards are great. Have a wonderful trip, enjoy the "View", stay safe.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love ALL of your Hanna card! Very nice! Her outfits are spectacular! Enjoy the View! Your neighbor sounds wonderful!

Unknown said...

you are one busy little bee!
All your cards lately are wonderful and I am super jealous of all you are getting done!
Can't wait to hear all about the ladies at The View.

2 Worlds said...

It was really cold in NY tell me how was it