Friday, December 14, 2007

I've been a Busy Bee

Hello ladies!

Well I finally got around to making some Christmas cards yesterday while it was snowing & boy, did I get on a roll. I guess the snow put me in a festive mood. I ended up making 7 cards, so I'm posting 4 of them today & saving the other 3 for tomorrow. I still have some more to make & hopefully I will finish that this weekend so that I can start wrapping gifts. So much work...but isn't it worth it, I luv the holidays!

Talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, stay warm!

Hugs
Rita









Well here is a list of the supplies that I used for making these cards:
Card Base is Michael's Cards & envelopes
Stickles - Cotton Candy, Frosted Lace, Icicle, Waterfall & Christmas Red
Dazzling Diamonds
Xyron machine (I used this to stick the DD onto images)
Ink - Stazon Jet Black, White Craft Ink & Le Plume markers
Ticket Punch
CS - WW, Creative Memories Evergreen, Blue, Pink Taffy, & green
DP - Me & my Big Ideas, & various unknown papers from Michael's
Ribbon - All from Michael's & AC Moore
SU - Silver Elastic Cord
Stamps - Stampendous Penguins & snowman with tree is $ stamp from Michael's





Sentiment Stamps are $ stamps from Michael's


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Rita, these cards are just adorable! You sure have been a busy card elf! No snow in sight here! Just palm trees and blue skies and a nippy ocean! Stay cozy and well. Deb

Lynda said...

You sure have been busy Rita and I love ALL of your cards!!! Great job!

~Lynda