Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend! It sure was cold here & that storm was nothing but a little snow & mostly rain, so I guess it fizzled out by the time it reached us, we were lucky. I won't be posting tomorrow because I'm going to New York, will tell you all about it on Wednesday, can you guess where I'm going? My regulars might be able to guess!
Well I know you want me to get down to business & announce the winner, so here goes...Drum Roll PLEASE!!!
The winner is Angel Wilde!!! Send me an email with your address Angel & I will get this out to you by the end of the week. Congrats!!!
Angel Wilde said...
I left my not so lovely pic and signature in your guestbook.... hopefully it doesn't scare anyone. :-) Seriously, this is FABULOSO candy, Rita! Hope I win!
November 30, 2007 7:44 AM
I would like to thank all of you who played & thanks so much for coming to visit, hope you enjoyed it & will continue to visit. Without all of you I would not have a blog, so thanks again.
Well talk to you all on Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs...Rita
5 comments:
THAnk you, thank you, thank you! Can't wait to create something with those swirls!
Congratulations to the winner Rita, and thank you for the chance!
malieta:)
Congrats Angel!!!!! Hmmmm Rita does someone have a Birthday coming? I think You do so in advance Happy Birthday. My card will be late because I just thought of it
Not my birthday till April!
Congrats Angel!
Post a Comment