Friday, December 21, 2007

Great Mail Week

WOW! Did I have a great mail week! Between the cards & my orders being delivered, I had a surprise every day this week! I love this time of year because of all the cards that we get, don't you just love getting mail? These handmade cards from my blog friends are fantastic, you all are so kind & talented! Thanks to you all. I'm posting this late or early however you want to look at it, because I'm going to get alot of things done tomorrow. I won't have to worry about posting something 'cause it will be done already. I won't be posting now till after Christmas sometime, but I may stop in & do some blog surfing on Google reader & may post a comment or two.

Well I gotta go to bed now, I'm getting really tired. So thanks for stopping by & have a Great Christmas everyone! Talk to you soon.

Hugs & Kisses
Rita



This card came from Allison & she used my favorite paper, Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey! I luv it, thanks Allison!




This lovely card came from Angel thank you! I luv the color & the design of this card, it's so pretty!



This came in Thursday's mail from Maria Isn't this card just FABULOUS? I luv this card Maria! Hubby & I will enjoy our cup of joe & think of you...Thanks so much!




This is Blog Candy that I won last week from Genevieve Thanks again Genevieve, I luv it!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a Great Mail week. Have a Wonderful Christmas

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! You did have a GREAT mail week! Gorgeous cards, and fun candy! Enjoy!

2 Worlds said...

Wow great set of stamps !
I will do so much in my week off :)

Deborah said...

Beautful cards and a new stamp sets! Nice! Love your precious card Rita! Thanks for the smile it gave me!
Deb

Mary said...

You certainly did get lots of beautiful cards Rita. I love the stamp set that you received too. I can hardly wait to see what you create using it.

Mary

Risa said...

Rita, your RAK's are beautiful!
I love everyone of them!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
malieta:)