Sunday, December 23, 2007

More Mail

Well I hope everyone is ready for Christmas! I finally got everything done that I had to, & now I can relax & enjoy! I want to thank all of you who visit my blog, I luv doing this each day. I have made so many wonderful friendships through this blog, you have encouraged & inspired me to try things that I would never have attempted before. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Here are a few more cards that I received.



This card came from Malieta, what a beautiful card, I luv the sparkle, thank you Malieta.



This is the inside of the card.



This card I received from Jana a while back. For some reason it got lost in a pile of papers on my desk & I forgot to post it, I am soooo sorry Jana that I didn't get to post it till now. Jana's card was one of the first cards that I received. Well better late than never, right Jana?
I luv it, thank you so much my friend!

Below is my son's album that I finally finished today & in the nick of time too!!! It's one of his Christmas gifts. He remodeled his condo himself, he gutted the whole thing & completely re-designed it, & this coming from someone who had never done anything like this before. He gets it from his grandfather (my dad & he would have been proud) they both were & are self taught men. Marc got a lot of info from the people at Home Depot & bought a lot of tools & taking after his mom, if it wasn't right he would take it apart & do it over 'cause it had to be perfect...that's my boy!!! We are so proud of him for taking on something like this, I know we couldn't do it. He did a fantastic job!

Well the only thing I have left to do is dust & vacuum, (tomorrow) then I can relax for a few days & enjoy the Holidays & my family. So until after Christmas take care & have a great Holiday!

Hugs...Rita

2 comments:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

OH my what a Happy mail day for you girlie .. Hope you have a Merry CHRISTmas girlie
Love ya
Dawn griffith

Maria said...

Hey Rita,

You sure received some beautiful RAKs from two very talented gals. The cards are fabulous!

Hope you have a Happy New Years!!

Maria