Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Mail...Yippee!!!

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday & your all staying warm, it's really FREEZING here! Right now it's 27 degrees, yikes!

Well I had a really great mail week last week, I got lots of mail & some of my orders came in too! They all put a big smile on my face & kept me smiling all week even though I was working on cleaning my house, ugh, right? Take a look at what I got! Talk to you tomorrow & thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!!! Don't forget you have one more day to sign up for the blog candy. Good luck!

Hugs...Rita




Wow! This RAK is from Laura Leonard she got my name for the Nov. JT's Aloha Monthly RAK Club. This is awesome Laura, thank you so much! The card she made is so pretty, it looks so vintage, great job Laura & that snowflake tin is fantastic, I'm going to use it to put my scissors & other small items in & keep it on my desk. Take a look at Laura's blog she has some great creations. Thank you so much Laura.




This is a Pay it Forward RAK from Deb, thank you so much Deb for all these wonderful goodies, your spoiling me girl!!! I luv them all, especially the scalloped circles because I don't have these punches or the oval punches & this will come in handy for some cards that I want to make. Look at that card she made too, it's so beautiful & it's a gated card at that too! So cute, isn't it?




This beautiful Christmas card is from Flossie, thank you so much Flossie, I luv it, it put a great big smile on my face. You are so sweet my friend. Getting such wonderful mail just makes me so thankful & happy that I have made such wonderful friendships here in this world of blogland.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a wondeful week you had, enjoy all your goodies, glad the card arrived safe and sound, have a Very Merry Christmas

2 Worlds said...

Wow you deserve Rita
Here is freezing too, I didnt put my nose out..
I want to get better...
Now is like 30 and we had snow today.
And thanks for the comment again

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What wonderful items you received! Lucky you! Enjoy it all!

Risa said...

OMG.....Rita!
You are so loved and your RAKs and Gifts are just beautiful!
malieta:)

Maria said...

Wow Fabulous RAKs Rita! They're all so nice. They are all so kind to give you such nice things.

27 degress! That's cold.

Maria