Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Christmas Cards

Hi all!

Well as promised here are the rest of the cards that I made the other day. I needed to make these cards a little simple & easy so that I could make a bunch of them to mail out. I used the same supplies as I posted yesterday with the exception of the forest tree paper for the snowman card. Now I need to go out to look for some boots & when I get home I need to make more Christmas cards. A few more & then I'm done. I just went outside to get my mail & just remembered my mail girl, so I need to whip something up to give to her, I do have an idea though, so it should be a quick one to do. I think I see the light at the end of this Christmas tunnel - which means that I'm almost done with everything. Should be done by next weekend...I think! Thanks for stopping by & happy stamping.

Hugs...Rita





The paper that I used for this card is Provo Craft "Once Upon a Forest"
I"m real happy with the way this card turned out.



I think this card is one of my favorites because it was so easy to make.



I love these sparkling penguins!

7 comments:

2 Worlds said...

I love to use this technique also
spakling
Great cards
I need to do some more too

Becky said...

These are all so beautiful! I love all the glitter!

corinnesomerville said...

Oh Rita...these are completely adorable !!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the glitter! Just adorable cards!

Mary said...

Rita, all of the cards that you made ar so very pretty.Like everyone else I too love the glitter. :) I hope yor all set for Christmas now.

Mary

Risa said...

OMG Rita!
I love all three of your cards, they are so pretty! You have been a busy bee lately.
malieta:)

Paula said...

I just love the sparkle on your cards. It's so effective and pretty!
Twinkling cards - love 'em!