Friday, February 1, 2008

Thoughts of you card

Hi Ladies!

Well the BIG weekend has finally arrived!!! Will you be in front of the TV watching the SUPER BOWL? You know I will be rooting for the New England Patriots, what an AWESOME team we have here!!! GOOOOOOOOO PAT'S!!!

Well enough of that, on to stamping stuff, right ladies? Here is a card I made for a friend of mine who lost her step father & is having a hard time dealing with it. Death is not something we can get over quickly, it takes a lot of healing & faith. I finally got around to making a card, I had no Sympathy stamps but I did have this one & she & her family are in my thoughts, so I thought it would be appropriate. I think I'm going to have to invest in a few Sympathy stamps. I have all the details to this card below.

Hope you all have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend & don't eat too much! Hehehe!!!
Thanks for stopping by tonight. Opppps...darling son just called, gotta go.

Hugs...Rita





Card Deets

CS: WW, Sahara Sand
DP: CM Tuscany mats
Stamps: Studio G, inside sentiment Punchy Words, Gina K Designs
Ribbon: AC Moore
Marvy square punches - Mega & Giga

10 comments:

Mary said...

Rita, this card is perfect as a Sympathy card. I am sure that your friend will love it. Just knowing that someone is thinking of you at such a time is very comforting.

Yes, I will be watching the game this Sunday. It will be a good one for sure. Two very awesome teams.

Mary

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Rita....your work is Wonderful!!!Have a Wonderful weekend!!!

2 Worlds said...

I think that one is better than sympathy one , saying that you are thinking of them

Risa said...

Hi Rita!
I think your card is perefect! I don't have any sympathy stamps either. One of these days I'm going to buy a set. Your friend will really appreciate your card Rita. Ohhhhh did you mention the superbowl????lol My husband will watch it...not me! lol
malieta:)

Corie said...

I love this -- so elegant.

My Paper World said...

It's very pretty! I'm sure that your friend will appreciate it. xx

Maria said...

Gosh I haven't watched football for ages. . .but I think Tom Brady is a cutie! Your card is fabulous! How nice of you to give it to a friend. She'll be grateful most definitely.

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a beautiful card, love the softness of it. Sorry about the Patriots, but being a transplanted New Yorker you know I am not that sorry.

joslyn said...

love how clean this card looks. great card.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Very stylish card love it ,Dawnx