Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I forgot about this Blog Candy I Won

Hi everyone!

It's a sunshiny day & it's 46 degrees outside...nice & warm here in Massachusetts! At least it's not freezing like last week, so things could be worse, I'm looking on the bright side!

I forgot all about posting this blog candy I won in December from Deanna at "DeStampin'Corner", I'm so sorry Deanna. I just found it in one of my folders on my computer & realized I forgot to post it! I've already used it & I luv it, Thank you so very much. Take a look at Deanna's blog, she has some awesome ideas & is a very talented woman!

Well I'll talk to you all tomorrow, take care & thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day!

Hugs...Rita




SU Eventful Stamp Set

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great stamps, hey not much warmer than us down here in Sunny 56 degree South Florida, but warmed up to the 70's by afternoon

Risa said...

This is a wonderful stamp set Rita!You hit the jackpot on this one.
malieta:)

My Paper World said...

Your new stamps look great!