Hope everyone is healthy & staying warm. I'm feeling so much better today, the cold is almost gone (I hope). Unfortunately hubby still has his, but is feeling a little better today. It's so cold, I can't wait for the warm weather to get here, it can't come fast enough!
Well as promised here is a quickie card & boy was it quick, stamped a little on the CS slapped the lace heart on it, stamped a sentiment & I was done...10 minute card if that. I've never made a card that simple or as fast before, I could get use to that. Once in awhile maybe, it's a change of pace for when your in a hurry. Well thanks so much for stopping by today. have a great day!
Hugs...Rita

Card Details
CS: Real Red & WW
Ink: Real Red & red La Plume marker to go over the LOVE in the heart
Stamps: Studio G & Punchy Words by Gina K Designs
Paper Lace Heart from Target $ section
12 comments:
This is great, gotta go find some doily's.
I love this card Rita!
malieta:)
I forgot to mention that the paper lace heart is awesome and so perfect for your card!:)
Adorable girlie ..
xoxox
Dawn griffith
love that lace heart....it is so nice to do these quick but beautiful cards every once and awhile. Great job
I love doilies on a Valentines Day card. I purchased a few doilies the other day. Now all I have to do is use them. :) Your card is adorable Rita.
I am so glad that your feeling better.
Mary
That lace heart is very pretty! Nice card!
Rita
I was looking for these hearts too
which section did you find ?
wedding?
Hi Rita! I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm in a middle of a cold myself. I got it right after I returned from my trip to Vegas. I'm just glad it didn't happen while I was on my trip.
Your card is fabulous! Don't you just love quickie cards especially when they come out fabulously like your card! Don't you wish all cards can be done in 10 minutes!!
Maria
Love your simple card Rita.
Glad you are feeling better.
thank thank you thank you, for reminding us all that simply sweet is the quickest and best kinda cards to make. love it!!!
hey, glad to hear you're feeling better!!!
hugs,
Jen
Your quickie card is great! that paper heart is so beautiful it dosent need much else!
Thanks for sharing!
Nicola xx
Post a Comment