Hope your all having a great weekend. I decided to make my card for Victoria (a young high school girl who has cancer) today, I was so undecided what to make for a teenager with the stamps that I had...I did not want to make it to babyish, so I finally decided to do the wishing well from Gina K designs. I hope I didn't make it too grown up, but the colors work for a teenage girl. Let me know what you think. Here is a linc to find out more about Victoria's story from Created by Courtney Her teacher wrote about sending Victoria cards from all the states.
Well take care & thanks for stopping by.
Hugs...Rita
This card base was from Michael's (white)CS: Olive green, White & pink all from Michael's
Paper Unknown...came from RAK from Jen
Stamps: Make a Wish - Gina K Designs
Inks: Stazon Jet Black, Versamark & La Plume markers
Gold EP, Gold brads & pink ribbon all from Michael's
I embossed the sentiment (Wishing you well) in gold EP
Inside sentiment For you with flower (colored in pink marker)
I sponged ink from the marker all around stamped image of the well.
7 comments:
What a great card. Oh by the way You have been tagged, stop over at my blog and copy and paste the questions and delete my answers and put yours in
Oh Rita, I love your card and I love the color combo. I know your card will make her very happy!
Malieta:)
So gorgeous -- you are such a sweetie to send a card to Victoria!!
Yeah looks great I have to use this one. Did not use yet.
What a great card, sure that it will put a smile on her face.
super cute card girlie ..
Love the wishing well . sooo cute .
xo
Dawn Griffith
Very cute card! I am sure Victoria will LOVE it!
Post a Comment