Friday, October 19, 2007

Baby Cards

TGIF, Hi Ladies,

Well it's Friday & the weekend is here! Bet your all happy about that? I made two baby cards the other day using some scraps that I had, I'm taking Maria's advice & trying to use some scraps in my cards, but Maria has a lot more scraps than I do I'm sure. Heehee!!! Hey, Maria you could always put some scraps in with your RAK's, (that's what I do) I got that idea from someone too. We as the receiver's like some new paper every once in awhile & I luv it! I've used some of the scrap paper that I've received in the cards below. These cards have scraps, except for the Karen Foster DP.

Does anyone have a tutorial for the tin card can boxes? I would like to make one to put my cards in & have seen some great looking ones but have not seen a tutorial.

Well have a great night & an even greater weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog & if you have a chance please sign my guest book! Happy stamping ladies!

Hugs...Rita



CS: White card (Michael's), Mustard (A.C.Moore)
DP: unknown scraps
Stamped image from Jen, Sentiment SU Warm Words
Marvey Mega scallop square punch
Ink: Pink Passion, sparkly glitter glue (Wal-Mart)
Ribbon & brads (Michael's)




CS: Card base Michael's, SU River Rock
DP: Karen Foster & Michael's
Stamped image from Jen, Sentiment SU Warm Words
Marvey Mega scallop square punch
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, sparkly glitter glue (Wal-Mart)
Ribbon & brads (Michael's)

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love these cards, and your "scraps" great paper and wonderful image.

Risa said...

Rita these baby cards are just adorable! So cute!
Yes my dear...we do accumulate the scraps don't we. I took Maria's advice also, however I still have quite a bit of scraps yet. lol
malieta:)