
Malieta of Life’s Simple Pleasures awarded me with this “You Make Me Smile Award”. Malieta is such a kind person & great friend with a lot of talent. Thank you so much Malieta for this great award. I feel like I’m accepting an Oscar…is the music going to start, so that they can get me off the stage & shut me up!!! Oh my I have to hurry up! Now I have to nominate 10 people for this “You Make Me Smile Award”.
1. Dawn G. – Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts
2. Jana – 2 Worlds
3. Simone (Spazgirl) – Daily Dose of Spazz
4. Corrinne – Stamping with Roxy
5. Allison – Stampin’ when I can
6. Deb – Stampingranny
7. Rhonda – Rhonda’s Design Haven
8. Kathy – Kathy’s Kreations
9. Samantha – A scrap Addicts Blog
10. Cheryl – Engineered Expressions
You all make me smile with your own funny antics each & every one of you. Isn’t it great that we have such a great community to share our love for stamping & scrapping & share our daily lives good & bad. Thanks to all of you. Happy stamping!!!
7 comments:
Thanks for the tag Rita!
Awww.thanks!!!! :-)
You deserve it!
Thank you Rita
you are such a company to me .
Thanks Rita, I can't copy and paste it to post it, is there some secret?
Thank you so much!!! That is so sweet of you to nominate me - I'm honored!!
Cheryl KVD
Ahhhhhhh Shucks, Rita...thanks so much...you're so sweet !!!
Love ya
Corinne
Thanks Rita! You just made me smile too! I know you tagged me the other day as well and I haven't got to that one yet...I am SO behind but I'm trying!!!!
Hugs...Rhonda
Post a Comment