Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Card

Hi Ladies,

Wow, I can't believe it's almost the end of October & Christmas is right around the corner! Where did the year go??? Time seems to just be flying by at lightning speed, don't you think? Well I made a Fall card yesterday & below you will find all the deets. Enjoy & have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Happy stamping!!!

Hugs...Rita


CS: SU River Rock & orange (unknown)
DP: Daisy D's Moda Fabric collection in Small Plaid-Buttercup & Stripe-Garnet
Stamps: Autumn Leaves clear stamp set 'Tis the Season by Sande Krieger
Ink: Basic Black SU
Martha Stewart Brownstone glitter, MM brads
Leaf from Stampingranny

There is glitter on the stamped leaf, but I don't know if you can see it, if you click on picture you can make it bigger to see the glitter. Glitter is so hard to show in pictures sometimes, don't you think?

7 comments:

kathy said...

great card. Love the colors

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the leaf.

Risa said...

Hi Rita!
I love the Fall theme and the colors are awesome!
I agree with you Rita..the year has sped by, Christmas is almost here and I haven't brought a single present yet.
malieta:)

Little C's Creations said...

lovely card! love the beautiful leaf that you've used! I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner either... it's so stressful, ain't it??! AHHHH!!!!!

hugs,
Jen

My Paper World said...

Wow! this is beautiful! The colours look amazing!

2 Worlds said...

its amazing how the pink went well with the orange, very cute

Maria said...

Hey Rita, Awesome Fall card! I love it! I love the leaf . . it's a great addition to your card.

Maria