Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween Cards

Hi everyone,

Hope your weekend is going great! It's a gloomy day here again, it started out with some sunshine for a few hours this morning then got cloudy, I think we're in for more rain today. It was very windy & rainy yesterday, it was a perfect day to sleep in but I made cards instead. Here are 3 Halloween cards that I made yesterday just using scraps.



I used the 3 scalloped mounted images that I received from my Oct. RAK from Amber, their simple & I kinda like them...I luv putting googly eyes on Halloween images, I think they make the card more interesting & funny!





I had so much fun making these cards!



I made another card today & I love it but don't want to share it with you just yet. Hehehe!!! I'm saving it for tomorrow's post...I'm just a meanie I know, but you love me anyway. Tehehe! Well till tomorrow folks, have a great day & thanks for stopping by.

Hugs...Rita

3 comments:

Maria said...

Great job Rita on using a similar theme but creating 3 very distinct cards! I love the scallop focal points.

Maria

Risa said...

Very cute Halloween Cards Rita!
I love the googly eyes,they "crack me up."
malieta:)

Rita said...

Thanks!