Well I finally got around to making a card with the Bella images that Jen sent, & I love the way it came out. I don't have any Bellas so Jen sent me some, she's just the best!!! I can't wait to get me some Bellas, I love them...do you hear that Dan, Jessica, Marc??? You can remedy that for me ya know...hint, hint, Christmas is coming real soon so keep that in mind! Nothing like a BIG hint for my family. Hahaha!!! Well anyway here's my card, hope you like.
By the way please keep Deb from Stampingranny in your thoughts & prayers. She was evacuated from her home early this morning due to the San Diego fires. She is safe & staying with a friend, but is worried about her house. Hopefully this will all be over soon & homes will be spared. Good luck Deb.
Well I off to watch Dancing with the Stars. Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs...Rita

Stamps: SU Warm Words, Bella image from Jen
CS: Wasabi, Match Makers Textured CS in Turquoise & Salmon
DP: K & Company 6x6 Hannah paper pad
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise. Images colored in with Marvy Le Plume markers
Brads Michael's
6 comments:
Love it!
Very cute Rita...I love those Bellas!
malieta:)
Great job !!!! I'm sure it won't be your last Bella....highly addictive those girls are :)
she gave me some of this bellas also
cute cute
WOW this is a FANTASTIC card -- great Bella!!
glad that you got to use them girl!!! enjoy!!! You did an awesome job!!
hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment