Here's a picture of the Halloween bag that we will be making at the make & take table Saturday,(I have an orange one too) what ever color they want to make they will have 2 choices, (see the googly eyes? I luv them!), plus there will be other make & takes that I will be helping people make. It's a full weekend of scraping & stamping at a hotel about 30 miles away from home, it gives everyone an excuse to work on their scrapbooks for a whole weekend! I'm only going for the whole day on Saturday, I think she said they have about 35 people going. I will take some pictures & post on Sunday or Monday. Should be a lot of fun...I can't wait.Have a great weekend everyone & thanks for stopping by.
Hugs...Rita
4 comments:
Love your Halloween Bag Rita! Enjoy your cropping weekend.
Malieta:)
This bag is great, love it. Hope you had fun cropping.
Ahhhhh this is so adorable.
what a cute-patutie halloween goodie bag....
hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment