Look what I got in the mail yesterday! The blog candy that I won for "1 Card, 2 Ways" from Deb at Stampingranny. Look at all the great goodies she put into this package, I'm so grateful & love it all! Thank you so much Deb. I'm hoping that all is OK with you, I know that you are staying with a friend, know that my thoughts & prayers are with you. I hope that your daughter will or you can keep us posted. Good luck, sweetie.
Well I need to go get ready, I'm going out to eat dinner with a some girls (about 10 of us)that I used to work with & I can't wait to see them, we should have a great time tonight! I will take pics & post tomorrow. Have a great day & thank you for checking out my blog. My guest book is feeling a little lonely, so please sign it, I would love to see a picture of you. Happy stamping all!!!
Hugs...Rita
3 comments:
Oh! What fun things to play with!
Wow! What an awesome prize! Lucky you!
I'm sorry to hear that Deb had to evacute. The fire hasn't reached our area yet so I'm very happy that we're safe right now.
Thanks for your well wishes, Rita!
Maria
Have fun playing with your candy Rita!
malieta:)
Post a Comment