Thursday, October 11, 2007

One Card, Two Ways Challenge

Good evening all!

Hope you all had a great day! It was misty & rainy here all day today, but we needed the rain. Hope the sun comes back tomorrow, I'm getting sick of the rain this week. Here is another card that I made this weekend, I cased this card from somewhere while I was blog surfing last week & don't know who I got it from, so if it looks familiar to someone please let me know who's blog or gallery I got it from so that I can acknowledge you with a link on my blog. I really liked this card. It can be viewed 2 ways so I thought why not enter it in Stampingranny's Challenge called "One Card, Two Ways" kill two birds with one stone...no, no, no not really kill a bird...heehee!!! Just a saying, my mom used to say that all the time, used to make me laugh! Well have a great evening ladies & I will talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by & checking out my blog.

Hugs...Rita


Cardstock: River Rock, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White SU; CM Purple
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Olive Ribbon & Brads (Michael's)

6 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

very pretty!!! you did a great job with this challenge, my lady!!!!

hugs,
Jen

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Risa said...

Hey Rita!
You rocked this challenge girl!
I love the Baroque Motif Stamp that you used and the paper tearing really added a special something to your card! Your card is beautiful and good luck with the challenges.
malieta:)

2 Worlds said...

wow gorgeous Rita :)
When I grow up I want to do like that :))

Maria said...

wow, fabulous card Rita! I love Baroque Motif. . .it's such an elegant stamp set. You did a great job with Jen's challenge!

Maria

Deborah said...

Beautful entry! Thanks for playing! Good luck! Deb