Well on to the card at hand, here is a card that I really enjoyed making. I used the new CM Snow Flake Punch & used it for the background on the dark blue paper with the white showing through it. I luv the way it looks.
Well have a great Monday night everyone & happy stamping all!!!
Hugs...Rita

Card Details
CS: WW, Karen Foster
DP: unknown
Stamps: Canadian Maple Collections (A.C.Moore)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black & Marvy Le Plume markers
Punch: CM Snowflake Punch (new)
Martha Stewart Crystal glitter
Ribbon from Michael's
Here's another picture where you can see the GLITZ! I'm lovin' the glitter, have you noticed? I just got the stickles that I ordered so be on the look out for more glitter.
7 comments:
Your card is adorable. I love the little snowman stamp and the glitter. :)
Mary
Awww. . your snowman cards are so cute. They look like they were made with love. . :) I love stickles too! Aren't they great!
I had a busy weekend and looks like the rest of the week will be busy too! Hope you have a wonderful week Rita!!
Maria
Ahhhhh....this is so cute !!! You can never have enough snowman stamps !!!!
Rita....I love your snowman card,it is adorable and the colors are soooo pretty!
malieta:)
you got a great effect, one of my stickles got blocked :(
great card, Rita! love the sparkles... and snowmen always melts my heart!!!
hugs,
Jen
Love your snowman card. Congrtulations on your team winning.
Post a Comment