
Another post & on the same day, (yikes!) after being away for a whole week...Wow what's happening? I just received some happy mail that's why!!! Heehee!!! I won some blog candy from Samantha over at A Scrap Addicts Blog go check it out, she has a great blog & she's such a sweetie!!!. She had some stamped images wrapped up with ribbon & a Prima flower...so pretty! Lots of images, just what I needed since I don't have many stamps, I was so happy that I won, it was the very first time that I won anything! The card that she sent along with it is so cute, & yes Samantha I luv it!!! Thank you sooo much.
3 comments:
Very cool Rita....it is always nice to win something. Happy stamping.
Malieta:)
So glad you liked it! If you ever want any images of anything you see on my blog I would be more than happy to send them to you! -Samantha :-)
yep - i know the feeling... don't worry, it'll creep back to ya, eventually.... I'm still trying to get back on pace myself. great stuffs you got - yay!!!
hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment