Thursday, November 1, 2007

On to the Next Holiday

Hello Ladies,

Hope you all had a fun Halloween! Now it's on to the next holiday...Thanksgiving!!! No, I don't have a thanksgiving card for you today, I don't have any stamps for thanksgiving. :-( So, I made a Christmas card instead. I really had fun making this card, I spotted this card some where while blog surfing, (I really need to write down the blog & name of the person when I print out the picture) but don't remember who it was, so please forgive me & if you know it's yours please drop me a line & let me know so that I can put a link to your blog & give you credit for your design. I happen to have a stocking stamp & it was perfect for this card. I cut out the stockings (the stamp had 3) so that it looks like they are hanging from a mantle.
Today I promised myself while printing out tutorials that I would take the time to write down the person's name & blog site where it came from for future reference. I hope I can remember to get into that habit of writing it down, persistence pays off if its a constant. So there you have it for today's post. Thank you so much for dropping in & looking and if you have time PLEASE sign my guest book. Keep smiling ladies, lots of new stamps out there today. Talk to you tomorrow.

Hugs...Rita



Card Deets
CS: Real Red, WW, & Cream color (unknown)
DP: Creative Imaginations Snowflakes
Stamps: Canadian Maple Collections
Ink: Real Red & I scrapped edges of cream CS with River Rock & Le Plume markers
Stickles: xmas Red, & White Lace on stocking tops
SU Silver Cord

4 comments:

Maria said...

Such a cute card Rita. . .I love the hanging socks!! They're fabulous. I don't have many Thanksgiving stamps either! I've been sort of circulating the ones I do have!

Maria

Risa said...

This card is so cute Rita!
malieta:)
p.s. I wonder why do we overlook Thanksgiving? I only have ONE Thanksgiving Stamp and a ton of Christmas Stamps...lol

Mary said...

Great looking card Rita. The colors are so vibrant. Love it.

As for Thanksgiving I do not have any stamps for that holiday either. I had a chance to pick up some but didn't because I will not have time to make any this year. It really is over looked though isn't it.

Mary

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, those stockings are so cute and the torn paper looks great.